Live2Lead Legacy At The Zoo
Join Us February 26th in the beautiful Scott Aquarium Conference Center at Henry Doorly Zoo! As always, our in person experiences will deliver energy and engagement. What you will get:
- Our "in the room" experience designed from the ground up
- Gift Bags for every participant
- Exclusive Live2Lead teachings (via broadcast) from - John Maxwell, Craig Groeschel, Steve Harvey, Kat Cole & Alan Mulally
- Facilitated collaboration for growth and new insights
- Networking with Area Leaders
- Lunch Prepared Locally For You
- Opportunities to Connect with Live2Lead Partners
- Two Hours to explore our award winning Zoo!
- Special Pricing for teams wanting to grow better together!
The Virtual Legacy Package
We understand that not everyone is comfortable with in person events. We have created a Virtual Package will serve you well! Each experience includes the 2020 Live2Lead Simulcast AND
- Legacy Box DELIVERED to you!
- Experience Live2Lead on World Renowned LeaderPass Virtual Platform
- Pre-Event Speaker Sessions
- 5 DAY On Demand Access
- Online Guide Book
- LIFETIME Access to 2019 Live2Lead Speaker Sessions!
- Post Event Reflection Session (Video)
- Virtual Lunch & Learn with Host Pamela Quinn TUESDAY, MARCH 2nd 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST
- Network & Collaborate with like-minded leaders
Eclusive Content from world class leaders. This year's speakers are John C. Maxwell, Steve Harvey, Kat Cole, and Alan Mulally and Craig Groeschel.
We Build Experiences
Our live IN PERSON events are hosted at ideal locations throughout the Greater Omaha area. We build your experience from the ground up and deliver beyond your expectations.
With the unique times we face, we want to ensure EVERYONE has the opportunity to be part of Live2Lead. This VIRTUAL experience will be like none you have experienced before... pom-pom's included.
Our Unique Approach
The "in person" and "virtual" events will each have a unique opportunity to grow beyond Live2Lead. Take this time to connect with community leaders, dive into conversations of growth and potential, and come away with plan for your next best day.
"Such a great learning event!! It was fun breaking out of my shell and getting to know others." - Healthcare Administration
The Live2Lead Community
We understand that some simply want more. This year, we are ready to step into that space. Attendees of Live2Lead will have access to monthly leadership sessions within the Greater Omaha area - live and virtually.
"The entire setting was fit for the overall intent of the event, great network opportunity with like-minded people." - Media Consultant