Local Leadership Panel
The afternoon session of Live2Lead Legacy will feature the voices of local leaders sharing insights, vision and inspiration. Their diverse voices will connect with all levels of leaders.
Downtown Embassy Suites
Join Us October 8th in the beautiful Downtown Embassy Suites Omaha! As always, our in person experiences will deliver energy and engagement. What you will get:
- Our "in the room" experience designed from the ground up
- Gift Bags for every participant
- Exclusive Live2Lead teachings (via broadcast) from - John Maxwell, Ed Mylett, Valorie Burnett, Jeff Henderson & Jamie Kern Lima
- Facilitated collaboration for growth and new insights
- Networking with Area Leaders
- Lunch Prepared Locally For You
- Opportunities to Connect with Live2Lead Partners
- Two Hours with an exceptional Panel of Local Leaders!
- Special Pricing for teams wanting to grow better together!
We understand that not everyone is comfortable with in person events. We have created a Virtual Package will serve you well! Each experience includes the 2021 Live2Lead Simulcast AND
- Legacy Box DELIVERED to you!
- Experience Live2Lead on World Renowned LeaderPass Virtual Platform
- Pre-Event Speaker Sessions
- 72 Hour On Demand Access
- Online Guide Book
- EXCLUSIVE Access to the VIP Speakers from Atlanta's afternoon session.
- Virtual Lunch & Learn Collaboration Session with Host Pamela Quinn TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19th 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST
- Network & Collaborate with like-minded leaders
Exclusive Content from world class leaders. This year's speakers are John C. Maxwell, Ed Mylett, Jeff Henderson, Valorie Burton & Jamie Kern Lima.
We Build Experiences
Our live IN PERSON events are hosted at ideal locations throughout the Greater Omaha area. We build your experience from the ground up and deliver beyond your expectations.
With the unique times we face, we want to ensure EVERYONE has the opportunity to be part of Live2Lead. This VIRTUAL experience will be like none you have experienced before... pom-pom's included.
Our Unique Approach
The "in person" and "virtual" events will each have a unique opportunity to grow beyond Live2Lead. Take this time to connect with community leaders, dive into conversations of growth and potential, and come away with plan for your next best day.
"Such a great learning event!! It was fun breaking out of my shell and getting to know others." - Healthcare Administration
The Live2Lead Community
We understand that some simply want more. This year, we are ready to step into that space. Attendees of Live2Lead will have access to monthly leadership sessions within the Greater Omaha area - live and virtually.
"The entire setting was fit for the overall intent of the event, great network opportunity with like-minded people." - Media Consultant